We are all here to have fun and to let our imaginations and creativity flow. However, there are a few rules that we all need to follow to ensure that we all get along.
1) You must have a character stat sheet generated following the guidelines of the character creation sections in the Offical Star Wars Core Rulebook before you can RP. This is so we have your stats on file for gaming sessions. If you do NOT have a copy of the Offical Star Wars Core Rulebook, you can contact Draco Korr with the specifics on your character and he will create a character for you, (Name, Species, Class, Height, Weight, Age and Homeworld). If you do have a copy of the book, you are welcome to create your own but it must then be approved by a staff member. This is to ensure that no body cheats when creating their stats, thus ensuring that gaming sessions remain fair and fun for all players. Be sure you contact the staff and inform them of the posting of your stat sheet so we can get it approved in a timely fashion if you do indeed create your own.
2) NO SPAMMING. First offense will recieve a warning. Second offense will result in you being banned for a day. Third offense will result in you being banned for a week. Anymore than this will result in you being banned permanently.
3) Some mature role playing will be allowed. But if you intend to include mature playing in your threads, please be respectful of those who may not be interested in reading material of this manner. Label your threads with a warning so that it can be seen before anyone enters your thread.
4) No nudity or other forms of porn will be tolerated. Keep it clean guys, PG-13 and under only alright? Any violation of this rule will result in automatic, permanent banning of your character.
5) Be respectful of all members. Play nicely. If you can't get along then you don't have to RP with that particular person. If this does not work or you experience any other problems, contact a staff member.
6) To limit the things that may and could be taken personaly by someone in real life, please refer to your character in the third person. this makes it sound more like someone else is acting and not you personally.