1) It is important that you familiarize yourself with the basic terms used in game and learn their meanings. This will GREATLY help the game move along, thus allowing for more playing time in the session.
2) Learn how to use the site's die rolling system before joining a session.
3) Remember that the Game Master is like the GOD in your game. What he/she says is the law. DO NOT argue with a Game Master. If you get to aggressive with a GM, they DO have the power to eject you from the session, thus you will loose any and all gained items, weapons, credits and experince gained in the session. If you and another player are debating a topic, the Game Master has the ability to step in and make the decision. Again, after the Game Master solves the debate, it needs to be dropped right then and there because if you keep debating, the GM can eject you.
4) It states in the Official Core Rulebook that the rules themselves are more like guidelines than actual rules. This means that the Game Master is at liberty to alter, add or discard any rules that he/she deems necessary. This also means that game play COULD change drastically from one Game Master to the next and even from session to session. However, no rules can be altered, added or discarded DURING game play unless it is ABSOLUTELY necessary. If this occurs, the GM MUST submit their proposed change and their reasons for wanting to make the change to a site Admin. It must then be approved and then announced to the participating players.
5) A discussion group consisting of all people envolved in a session needs to be held before game play begins. (WE STRONGLY SUGGEST THAT YOU BEGIN EVERY SESSION THIS WAY. IT IS IMORTANT THAT WHILE WAITING FOR THE OTHER PLAYERS INVOLVED TO GET THEMSELVES ONLINE, YOU MEET IN THIS DISCUSSION AREA) This is so the GM may report any rule changes he/she may want to make before the session begins. Players may also ask their questions during this discussion time which the Game Master is REQUIRED to answer before game play can start. This discussion session is a way for all rules for the game to be set in stone before playing. This will GREATLY help keep players and the GM from taking up game time debating over things.