The Dark Brotherhood

You have come face to face with your destiny... It shows you two different paths... Only you can help restore order throughout the galaxy... Which path will you embrace? Choose your Destiny and join the Dark Brotherhood and create your role in the galaxy.
 
HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

  It's not fair, but I don't care not me

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
chickengold92



Number of posts : 87
Age : 25
Registration date : 2011-02-12

PostSubject: It's not fair, but I don't care not me   Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:07 pm

Bad idea, bad idea, bad idea!
Bad idea, bad idea, bad idea!

99% is great, the other 1% I hate
Little things keep bugging at my head

Wake up calls Bad idea!
Smack and that Bad idea!
Fashion cafe Bad idea!
Friendly fire, GMTV
Darker mornings Bad idea!
And pay per view Bad idea!
Litter dropping Bad idea!
I made a list, I've got the lot, and all the stuff is all I'm taught
It's not fair, but I don't care not me

Rocky 5 Bad idea!
And indie shite Bad idea!
KKK Bad idea!
Number crunching, bungy jumping
Paying taxes Bad idea!
And Pavement cracks Bad idea!
Car alarms Bad idea!
Dinosaurs and protest songs are a bad idea!

Give me and B-A-D


Bad idea, bad idea, bad idea!
Bad idea, bad idea, bad idea!

99% is great, the other 1% I hate
Little things keep bugging at my head

Wake up calls Bad idea!
Smack and that Bad idea!
Fashion cafe Bad idea!
Friendly fire, GMTV
Darker mornings Bad idea!
And pay per view Bad idea!
Litter dropping Bad idea!
I made a list, I've got the lot, and all the stuff is all I'm taught
It's not fair, but I don't care not me

Rocky 5 Bad idea!
And indie shite Bad idea!
KKK Bad idea!
Number crunching, bungy jumping
Paying taxes Bad idea!
And Pavement cracks Bad idea!
Car alarms Bad idea!
Dinosaurs and protest songs are a bad idea!

mobile plans
Wedding Cruises NY
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
It's not fair, but I don't care not me
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Nexus Game Fair (June 2014 Milwaukee, WI)
» All is Fair in Love and War {started}
» Fair winds lads and lasses
» New Forum added "1879 Anglo Zulu War Historical Memorabilia"
» MORAN, Alana Marley

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dark Brotherhood :: RPG forums :: Species, Classes, Weapons, Armor and Items List And Descriptions For D-20 Style RPG :: Available Weapons-
Jump to: